Please join our mailing list and check our Facebook page for tour dates and updates!
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT ENDURE:
- ENDURE is for ages 12+.
- ENDURE is an outdoor performance that travels through a public park space. Audiences travel approximately 5K during the show. You will be required to be on your feet, periodically walking, for approximately 75 minutes. You will not be required to run, but we certainly encourage you to do so! Please wear comfortable clothing and closed toe shoes, and be dressed to remain outdoors throughout the performance. The show travels through varied terrain, including some trails and off-road areas.
- The performance will begin promptly at the published performance time. Due to the nature of the performance, latecomers can not be accommodated.
- ENDURE is a physical performance accompanied by an audio track. Audiences will be issued a listening device at the start line, which must be returned at the completion of the performance.
- If there is inclement weather which could delay or prevent the show from occuring, Team ENDUREwill notify attendees with an email one hour prior to the start of the performance to inform you the status of the performance. If you enter your cell phone number while purchasing tickets, you will receive a text message if there are any weather delays or cancellations. Shows interrupted by inclement weather will be rescheduled. Please ensure the email and phone number you use to reserve tickets is accessible to you on the day of the performance.
- Bring some water & sunscreen!
Check out our FAQ page, which answers many common questions about how the show works.
Join our mailing list for updates and special offers.
If you're interested in booking ENDURE for a corporate or private performance, please contact us at email@example.com